Strong, healthy teeth should last you a lifetime – so taking good care of your teeth and gums is a wise investment in your health. Regular trips to the dentist should be the cornerstone of your oral hygiene routine, and with our regular, monthly payment plans, dental care can be planned in advance and affordable for everyone.
What is a dental plan?
Our dental plan is monthly payment plan which helps you plan and pay for the regular, preventative checks and treatments you need to help keep your teeth and gums healthy. Not only does spreading the cost of your dental care make it more affordable, but you can receive extra benefits such as discounts on cosmetic dentistry and priority treatment for emergency dental work, too.
What treatment does a dental plan include?
- All your routine dental treatment
- Payment by convenient monthly direct debit
- Discount on treatment fees
- Guaranteed registration with the practice and continuing access to your dentist
- Early identification of dental problems, to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- Priority bookings in the event of a dental emergency
- Appointment times to suit you, whenever possible
- Four-year guarantee on any recommended treatments (subject to conditions)
- Access to a worldwide 24 hour dental emergency helpline, 365 days a year
- Supplementary dental injury and emergency insurance.
Is a dental plan suitable for me?
Our dental plan is an affordable way of spreading the cost of your dental treatment through regular, monthly payments. Regular check ups can help identify dental problems early, and therefore prevent pain and discomfort which often occurs when regular dental check-ups are avoided and oral hygiene deteriorates. We have a range of different dental plans depending on the level of care which is right for you – and we also have plans especially designed for children. Simply contact us for more information.
How do I join a dental plan?
Joining is quick and easy – just complete a registration form and a direct debit mandate, and we will take care of the rest. If you choose to leave the plan at any time, you can do so by giving us one months’ notice.
Additional benefits of choosing our dental plan
If you choose our dental plan, you will be able to receive emergency dental treatment from any Main Dental Partners practices as required.
Find out more
You can read more about our dental plan, levels of cover and costs by downloading our dental plan leaflet. Alternatively, please contact the Practice at any time, and we will be happy to talk to you.Previous